The Lincoln County Register of Deeds office makes no guarantees regarding the collection, accuracy, authenticity, or use of these records. The web site is for informational use and convenience only. The Register of Deeds and Courthouse Computer Systems shall in no way be held responsible for errors or omissions in these records nor for any actions resulting from their use. The official records are kept in the Register of Deeds office in the Lincoln County courthouse.
System Requirements for using the Online Search Application
In order to use the Lincoln County Online Search functionality there are several requirements that your remote computer must meet. These requirements are listed below:
- Your computer must support a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- The site is optimized for Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Your Internet browser must enable our site to set a cookie upon your connection to the search application.
- Any second party security software or spyware software that you are running on your computer must not be set to block the cookie.
- Your computer must allow pop-ups from the Lincoln County Register of Deeds site, since the application opens in a new window.